Stepping up For Seniors
Stepping Up for Seniors provides seniors in-need, sustainable assistance and support to help overcome challenges caused by poverty, isolation, and medical conditions. They do so with understanding and faith in a compassionate and safe environment using an optimistic voice, helping the seniors in-need feel cared for and be positively impacted.
Volunteers are needed to assist in the following ways:
- Board Members
- Social Media / Writers / Special Events
- Photographers/ Video Photographers
- Fundraising / Intergenerational Teams
- Social Workers / Counselors
- Community Coordinator
- Community Partnership Manager
- Volunteer Manager
- Administrative Support
Learn more about volunteer opportunities
Loop 101 and Cave Creek Rd.